Followers

Saturday 3 February 2018

Class Schedule SAL - Potions - Armada Designs

I have to admit being disappointed with the first block of this mystery SAL.  Seeing how other people have adapted it shows just how good it could have been.  I was holding off judgement on whether or not to continue with it until I saw this months block.

The February block is Potions and it was a lot more appealing than block one so I decided to continue.  At the end of the day I have a son and two nieces who adore Harry Potter so I know this piece will find a good home even if I am not completely enthralled by it.

The only thing I changed in this piece was the colour of the steam from the cauldron.  I thought it might look a bit more mystical with some coloured steam rather than the grey charted. 



Keep stitching and smiling


1 comment:

The Crafty Princess said...

Great idea changing the cauldron steam, it really does look more mystical. I'm glad you're continuing with it I would love to watch your progress.
xo Alicia