Followers

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Stitching week ending 31.07.16

The first project I stitched on this week was C3PO from Stitch Line.  I stitched on this as part of the Back in Black SAL.

Here's what it will look like finished
Before
After

I then stitched on Six Fat Men from Lizzie Kate.  The last time I worked on this project was in 2011!  I stitched on it first for the Winter in July SAL and then also stitched on it for the Weekend Rush from Friday evening to Sunday night.  I am stitching this on 14 count opalescent aida from Crafty Kitten in Dragon's Evening Sky.

Here's what it will look like finished
Before

After

I also stitched on Frog 4 for the KLT SAL which you will see when it's released.

So only three projects stitched on this week but I'm really happy with the progress I made on Six Fat Men.

Keep stitching and smiling


4 comments:

Bekah said...

I can't wait to see the frogs when you get to release them. And C3PO is starting to look like a head which is exciting.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

C3PO is looking great, I love these designs.
I also love the fabric you've chosen for the L*K design too.

The Crafty Princess said...

Great progress on 6 fat me, and I love the fabric you have chosen for it too. The star wars chart is out of this world.
xo Alicia

Heather said...

Awesome progress!