Followers

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Mystery Frog SAL - Frog 2 - KLT Charting - FINISH 23 of 2016

I was again lucky enough to be asked to model stitch the Frog mystery SAL for KLT Charting.  Being asked to model stitch means I also get to see the whole chart before the participants and I have to stitch each section before it is released to the participants.

I have permission to release my pictures of each part of the design as they are released to the participants of the SAL.

If you would like to join in with this SAL you can do so here.

I am stitching this on 18 count January's Boy dyed by KLT Charting.

Frog number 2 is filled in with Genie of the Ring from Jodyri Designs.  As with the Owl SAL I did earlier in the year I am counting each of these frogs as a finish so this is finish number 23 of 2016.  Here's frog number 2:


And here's the whole frog family so far.


Keep stitching and smiling


6 comments:

Terri said...

Love, love, LOVE the frogs!!!

Tiffstitch said...

Awesome!! Note to self I must sign up for this one. Love those colours!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Another fun SAL! Hopefully these are the only frogs you will encounter!

Mii Stitch said...

Great little frogs. Perfect to show off the lovely thread colours you're using :)

The Crafty Princess said...

Yay!! I was sad to see the end of the Owl SAL and now I have a whole colony of frogs to look forward to. They look great so far.
xo Alicia

Heather said...

Lovely choice of color :)