Followers

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Owl SAL - KLT Charting - Owl 11 of 12 - FINISH 20 of 2016 - 01.06.16

So it's time for the next part of the Owl SAL for KLT Charting.  I am stitching it on an 18 count hand dyed aida from KLT Charting called Dryad Dwelling.  I've decided to count each individual owl as a mini finish for the year so this one is my twentieth finish for 2016.

As there are 12 owls I decided to stitch each one in a colour that I feel relates to a month of the year.  So owl eleven represents November to me and is stitched in Dragon's Flame.

So here is owl number 11:


And all the owls so far:


I will be sad when the last one is finished.  I have really enjoyed this project.

Keep stitching and smiling



5 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Great finish on the penultimate owl! The new SAL will be frogs... :)

Unknown said...

Those owls are just adorable!

Heather said...

I love this color combo. Nice work!

Minnie said...

Those owls are adorable.

Anonymous said...

cute owls