Followers

Monday 16 May 2016

Stitch Maynia 2016 - Day 16 - Spirit of Christmas from Lavender & Lace - 16.05.16

If you haven't heard of Maynia before please see my post from 1st May - don't want to repeat myself everyday and bore everyone..

My day 16 project is Spirit of Christmas from Lavender and Lace.

Here is the picture of the finished design:


I am stitching this on a piece of 20 count aida in nougat.  I am stitching 2 over 1 full crosses with the charted threads.

Here's the picture of the progress I made today:


Thanks for joining me on my Maynia journey - today was my final day so normal stitching will resume tomorrow.

Keep stitching and smiling


4 comments:

Justine said...

Lovely start! Are you glad to get back to normal stitching now?

Tiffstitch said...

Another beautiful start. Some really fantastic choices and it will be fun to see them progress. Congrats on finishing the Stitch Maynia challenge!

Heather said...

Great start congrats on finishing the challenge!

The Crafty Princess said...

It was inspiring! Well done Nic for sticking to it.
xo Alicia