Followers

Saturday 14 May 2016

Stitch Maynia 2016 - Day 14 - Knotted Garden Biscornou - Polstitches Designs - 14.05.16

If you haven't heard of Maynia before please see my post from 1st May - don't want to repeat myself everyday and bore everyone..

My day 14 project is Knotted Garden Biscornou from Polstitches Designs.

Here is the picture of the finished design:


This came as a kit so I am using the fabric and threads provided.

Here's the picture of the progress I made today:


Keep stitching and smiling

5 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Looking beautiful. I'm always amazed by how much you're able to stitch each day.

Cathy said...

I really like this one! You've accomplished a lot already!

Tiffstitch said...

Great start on this one!

Heather said...

Wow great progress nic!

The Crafty Princess said...

That's alot of work for one day. Well done, it's looking great so far.
xo Alicia