Followers

Thursday 19 May 2016

Owl SAL - KLT Charting - Owl 10 of 12 - FINISH 17 of 2016

So it's time for the next part of the Owl SAL for KLT Charting.  I am stitching it on an 18 count hand dyed aida from KLT Charting called Dryad Dwelling.  I've decided to count each individual owl as a mini finish for the year so this one is my eleventh finish for 2016.

As there are 12 owls I decided to stitch each one in a colour that I feel relates to a month of the year.  So owl ten represents October to me and is stitched in Witches Brew.

So here is owl number 10:


And all the owls so far:



Keep stitching and smiling

5 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Great choice! I'm debating what to use for Owl #6 right now and I may have to check what you used. It looks like it shows up well. Or I could go for Witches Brew maybe... hmm.

Mii Stitch said...

Wow, they all look so cute!!

Amy said...

I love all of your color selections for these owls!

I just noticed that owl #9 looks like he had waaaaaay too much coffee this morning. :D

Cathy said...

I really like these owls. Good color selection, too.

Anonymous said...

those owls are so cute ♥