Followers

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Jodyri Christmas Mystery SAL 2016 - Part 3 - FINISH 19 of 2016

I was lucky enough to be asked again to stitch the model for a Joydri mystery SAL. This time the theme is Christmas.

The design is being released in three parts and this is the third and final part.

I am stitching it on 18 count cream aida.  The design is charted in Jodyri threads but unfortunately I didn't have the recommended thread for the star so I subbed it with another Jodyri thread St Clements.

The other threads you can see are the recommended Jodyri threads - Emerald Forest, Ruby Slippers and Sapphire.


Keep stitching and smiling


3 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Great finish!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is a nice one. I like the font they used, and the colours too.

Heather said...

Awesome finish I love the star :)