Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Christmas Mystery SAL 2016 from Jodyri Designs - 01.03.16

I was lucky enough to be asked again to stitch the model for a Joydri mystery SAL. This time the theme is Christmas.

The design is being released in three parts and this is the first part.  If you're interested in joining the SAL you can find it here.

I am stitching it on 18 count cream aida.  The design is charted in Jodyri threads but unfortunately I didn't have the recommended thread for the star so I subbed it with another Jodyri thread St Clements.  I was a bit concerned that the yellow wouldn't show up against the cream aida so I worked the thread so that the orange would be surrounding the outside of the star.  I am really pleased how it turned out.

The other threads you can see in part 1 are the recommended Jodyri threads - Emerald Forest and Ruby Slippers.  Can't wait to stitch the next part.



Keep stitching and smiling


5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty. I have not heard of Jodyri threads thank you for the introduction

Heather said...

Awesome job nic I love the star :)

Tiffstitch said...

Nice start on the SAL!

Rachel said...

Lovely stitching and threads. Jodyri really does some lovely colours. :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice start, I love the way the Os are baubles on the tree.