Followers

Monday 1 June 2015

Jodyri Mystery SAL - Part 4

Sorry it's been so long since my last post.  Life has been tiring to say the least recently and blogging unfortunately hasn't made it to the top of the list.  I thought I might try and put more photos on instagram but I haven't even got that far.  If you do want to follow me on instagram my user name is Xstitch23.  Anyway back to business ...

The latest part of the Jodyri Mystery SAL was released today.  As I am model stitching it for Michelle I completed my part a few weeks ago.

Here is part 1:



And here is part 2:


And part 3:


And finally part 4:



I will try and get back to publishing more regularly but for the time being I hope you will bear with me until I get back on track.

I should also mention that I've dropped out of Stitch from Stash again this year as I didn't keep up with tracking my spending.  I had a birthday in May and have made some stash acquisitions with the money I received which I will hopefully be able to share with you soon.

Keep stitching and smiling



7 comments:

Mrs Milkybar Kid said...

Love Part 4 of the SAL! Sorry things haven't been easy for you lately, sending you hugs and good stitching vibes xx.

Heather said...

That's a super cute design :)

Anonymous said...

such a sweet ladybug

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your ladybird is lovely, the red/black thread looks great.

Preeti said...

Cute stitching!!:)

The Crafty Princess said...

Oh No Sorry I missed your birthday Nic! I hope you had a fantastic birthday.
Love this little merry stitch, especially the parakeet colours.
xo Alicia

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Lovely stitching