Followers

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Jodyri Mystery SAL - Part 1

I am currently model stitching the Jodyri Mystery SAL for Michelle and helping her to administer the Facebook group.  I was lucky enough that she has given me the chart for this SAL for helping her out with it.  This also means that I have seen all the chart and I have to say I love it.  I am hoping to keep one part ahead of the group at least with the model but won't be publishing any pictures until the SAL participants have received that part of the chart.

So here is part 1 of the Jodyri Mystery SAL.  You can still sign up for the chart until the end of March if you're interested.

Here is part 1 completed.


I'm stitching it on 28 count Arctic Splash from Jodyri although this photo does not show the colour well.  The lettering for this part is also a Jodyri thread Emerald Forest.

Keep stitching and smiling


6 comments:

Mrs Milkybar Kid said...

So cute! I'll look forward to seeng the new parts stitched up each month :).

D1-D2 said...

I love the alligator.

Tina said...

I love his eyes...so friendly looking!

Justine said...

Gorgeous colours! What a fun design.

Deb said...

Thats so cute!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Cute alligator, the thread looks great too.