Followers

Friday 3 January 2014

Learning Sampler - Northern Expressions Needlework as of 03.01.14

This week I've been working on the Learning Sampler from Northern Expressions Needlework.  I've now completed part 3 and have started on parts 4 and 5 - part 6 has just been released so I'm trying to catch up.  I was keeping up to date as each part was released but then I decided to change the colours I was stitching with.  I am also slowly unpicking what I previously stitched so I could use the same piece of fabric I just started again at the opposite end.


I'm currently rotating three projects the Learning Sampler, the model I'm stitching and Lizzie Kate's Christmas Mystery.  I'm picking up the model next.

So far this month (I know it's only 3rd January!) I haven't spent any of my stitching budget.

Keep stitching and smiling


3 comments:

Emma/Itzy said...

Lovely stitching...this no spending thing is hard with all the sales going on!

The Crafty Princess said...

I admire you girls partaking in the stitch from stash...If I joined I would have already failed. Good luck Nic it will be interesting to see how you all get around it.
Alicia xo

Shebafudge said...

Very pretty!