Followers

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Perpetual Calendar - Part 6 Completed as of 17.04.13

Really pleased with how quickly I've completed this part - only took me three days although I have been off work so pretty much spent most of the days stitching.

So this is part 6 of the Perpetual Calendar by Samsarah Designs.  I think this is my favourite one to date.  The letter F and the word Friday really stand out on this one.


My next rotation as chosen by the random number generator is number 4 so back to Sleeping Beauty's Castle.

Keep stitching and smiling


3 comments:

cucki said...

Nice xxxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

So that's Fridays covered! I love the background colour on this one.

The Crafty Princess said...

Yep totally agree with Jo, very cool background colour. Looks great Nic. xox