Followers

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Still here

I've not posted on here for a while and just wanted to let you know that I am still stitching and will hopefully be back to blogging soon.  So much going on at the minute with moving house and getting renovations organised etc that something had to give and unfortunately it was the blog.

Also been stitching on my secret project which I obviously can't post pictures of so haven't had anything to update.

I've started stitching the Perpetual Calendar by Samsarah Designs and will hopefully have the first bit finished in the not too distant future.  The lovely Dawn at Crafty Kitten has been getting the charts for me and I am sure she can for you if you're interested in stitching this lovely design.

Thanks for sticking with me.

Keep stitching and smiling x


3 comments:

cucki said...

Sending you love and blessings x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Darn! I'd managed to convince myself that it would cost too much to ship the calendar to make it worthwhile doing. Now I might have another new start on my hnads!

Melody said...

I'm stitching the SamSarah calendar, also. I signed up for the auto program through Beach Cottage Stitchers. I'm anxiously awaiting shipment #2 to hit my mailbox. Any day now... :)