Followers

Saturday 11 August 2012

Welcome Banner - 11.08.12

You may remember in my last post that I asked if anyone knew where I could get hold of Celtic Banner my Butternut Road or if anyone had a copy they would be willing to sell.  Well imagine my surprise when within 5 minutes of publishing the post I had a comment from Kim saying she had a copy that she wouldn't stitch and would send it to me.  I just love the generosity of the stitching community.

After my first 10 hours stitching the Welcome Banner here is my progress.  I've had to change some of the colours as I don't have all my stash of threads available at the moment so just picked colours I had.  Really pleased with how it's looking so far.


Next 10 hours stitching will be done on my secret project and then I'm going to work on my Chatelaine as it's been a bit neglected recently.


6 comments:

blue star stitcher said...

Thats great someone had the chart! I'm always glad to see things put to good use that I wasn't going to do them myself.

sharine said...

Great new start!

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

that was very generous of Kim - great start on the welcome banner

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

great progress :D

CatsnCorgis said...

I love the colors! It will ge great to watch it "grow"
Sally S

Rebecca said...

Love your progress so far!, I'm also stitching this. I love it!