Followers

Friday 16 March 2012

A week of stitchy surprises (well only 2!)

This week I have been surprised twice in a stitchy way.

My first surprise was an e-mail from Yiota asking if I would review one of her kits.  I was surprised and honored to be asked and of course spent the next few hours browsing her website http://www.yiotas-xstitch.com/ trying to decide which one of her lovely kits to choose.  I finally decided on this one.


Then when I got in from work tonight I had received my copy of Cross Stitcher Magazine in the post and I have had a letter printed with a photo of the poppy brooch which I stitched for my sister.


To top it all off it was the letter of the month and I've won a bunch of flowers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

What a stunning kit you chose from Yiotas!

love your poppy, congrats for being in the magazine and enjoy your flowers.

gracie said...

Congratulations on both! Welcome to my blog.....I am enjoying visiting with you.

Unknown said...

I got asked to do a review for Yiota too, the kit arrived this morning and is gorgeous.... you'll love it!

I'm also here because I've just been nominated for a Leibster Blog Award on my blog and want to pass this on to you in turn.

The details are on my blog at http://gizzimomosstitchyplace.blogspot.co.uk/