Followers

Sunday 5 June 2011

Hickory Dickory Dock & Blue Rose Fairy as of 05.06.11

I was off work last week and managed to work on two projects.  The first was QS Hickory Dickory Dock I completed just under 500 stitches and this is how it now looks.


I then spent some time on the HAED BB QS SAL Blue Rose Fairy.  I did just over 2,100 stitches which means I have now completed 8,337 of 34,595 which is 24.1% complete.  One of my BB yearly goals was to complete one page of this and although I haven't physically completed one page I have done an equivalent amount of stitches so I am counting this as having completed this goal (although I don't think it will count on the BB).  I've done quite a lot of the sparkly stitches which aren't showing up on the photo but for the first time in a long time I am actually enjoying working on this which is good.


We should be getting the information soon about the SK SAL.  I chose the black and white SK called Treasures.  I'm looking forward to working on another black and white as I love working on Shy Baby.  Here's a reminder of what Treasures looks like.


4 comments:

Lou said...

Hickory Dickory Dock is looking Amazing!! And Blue rose fairy is slowly coming through! Glad your finally liking her!

Joysze said...

Oh wow, Nic!!! Your WIPs look awesome! Love the colors in Blue Rose.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your WIPS are progressing nicely, it's great to see them growing!

Nic said...

Thanks for your comments - I'd forgotten I'd turned on comment moderation and just found them all waiting for me :-)