Followers

Saturday 22 January 2011

Believe as of 21.01.11

I've been working this week on QS Believe by Jessica Galbreth.  I am stitching on 20 count hand dyed aida called "Love in the Mist" from Crafty Kitten, 3 over 1, tent stitch.

I am using a different method this time for the stitching.  I've decided that as the fabric is so gorgeous I may not stitch the entire background.  I have therefore decided to stitch each colour one at a time over the whole design.  The first picture was taken after I had completed all the 310 and the second after I had completed all the 336.



I have to say that all the photos I take of this gorgeous fabric are in no way showing it at it's best.  The purples and blues are stunning and as much as I love the whole of the background of the design I want to leave some of the fabric showing.

No comments: